Admissions will be given for Nursery to std VIII and are subject to vacancies in the respective grades.
Age limit as on 30th September 2020 must be as following-
- Nursery - 3 years completed
- STD I - 6 years completed
The following is the fee structure for Admission.
- One Time Admission Fee - Rs. 35,000 /- ( Non-Refundable )
- Annual Academic Fee
|Class||Fee in Rs|
|1st Std.||34,110 /-|
|2nd Std.||34,110 /-|
|3rd Std.||34,110 /-|
|4th Std.||34,110 /-|
|5th Std.||36,990 /-|
|6th Std.||36,990 /-|
|7th Std.||36,990 /-|
|8th Std.||36,990 /-|
SCHOOL'S REFUND POLICY
( For Annual Tuition fees)
The following documents must be attached to the application for admission.
- Photocopy of Progress report from the previous school.
- Original birth certificate with 2 photocopies.
- 2 passport size photographs of the student.
- Photocopy of student’s Aadhar card.
- 2 passport size photographs of the parents.
- Original medical certificate of the student.
- Original blood group report of the student.
- A transfer certificate from a recognized school when admission is sought for class 2 and above.
|Sr. No.||Point of time||Refund percent|
|01||45 days before the re-opening date||50 %|
|02||30 days before the re-opening date||25 %|
|03||15 days before the re-opening date||10 %|
|04||Anytime in between the academic year||0%|